Monday, November 27, 2006

Scooters, vacation, fall?

Sup guys?
I don't really have anything of great interest to say, but I figured it was time I posted something on here.
To tell you the truth posting (Blogging?) along with all of you is kind of intimidating. I mean really, who knew pedantic was a word? You people. Exactly.
It rocks face, you guys are awesome.

Today I learned...
1: It takes 3,000 cows to supply the Nation Football League with enough leather for one season's worth of footballs.
and 2: After adding maggots to their menu, a restaurant in Germany had a rush of bookings. The Espitas restaurant had maggot ice cream, fried maggots, maggot salads, etc... Apparently most people were pleasantly surprised by how good it was.

These two things might be complete crap, I have no idea. It comes from a questionable source.

So, that's that. Night :)

2 Comments:

Blogger falcons said...

Rocks face? That makes pedantic look easy! Perhaps in Germany they have such a fly problem that the new menu at the restaurant gives their guests a violent satisfaction. I can relate. Mom

8:35 AM  
Blogger gwen said...

I would totally eat maggots if they put chocolate on them. Gotta be better than cabbage.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home