Monday, September 10, 2007

Davises started a blog!

Hey Clay Clan, I just wanted to give you all the heads up that the Davis fambly started a new blog as of yesterday and no I have not seen it because I cannot quite figure out how to get to it. For that I must rely on my technical staff...one of whom is busy generating income and the other who has a pretty high fever and is home sick from work watching War Games (the old Matthew Broderick movie which is a real favorite---review later, maybe!))with two future staffers. It is on this same Blogspot thing and is called Widdershins....I love you all. Mom

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way word has reached me that the most commented on posting of all is "Boyfriend" so we all have a taste for gossip!

8:23 PM  
Blogger gwen said...

can't find the davis blog under search term "widdershins", please elaborate.

8:35 PM  
Blogger gwen said...

this is odd tho - another homeschooling blog with label "widdershins" http://widdershinsaroundthecastle.blogspot.com/

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is all that Deb told me! I am going to e-mail her and forward me the actual site...er...can you do that? Mom

9:47 PM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

Yes, one can do that :P

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://tribedavis.blogspot.com/
That's it. Mom

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home