Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wonderful Visit

Our eight days with Gwen, Matt, Matthew and Markie (the one with the curly locks) were wonderful, full of fun, and way too short. We are all sort of shlumping around here now, missing everyone terribly...looking for good books to find consolation in, Ben has dived into Roald Dahl and I of course am looking to Dorothy Sayers. Oh and I am taking apart some of the no longer sea-worthy craft in the back yard. I am getting pretty handy with the drill going backwards. Mom

2 Comments:

Blogger gwen said...

We miss you guys too - matthew and mark are feeling a disturbing loss of audience members and wander around saying look uncle bem - I mean mommy... we had such a fun and relaxing time and I'm truly sorry about not cleaning up the detrius from the gala...

8:29 PM  
Blogger falcons said...

Oh, please don't be sorry. I don't mind doing it, I mean it. Ben and I (Ben is my principle helper)are having fun remembering everything about it, and it isn't bad at all. I really wish that coracal was made of something more waterproof because I think it is pretty cool.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home