Thursday, August 30, 2007

Brooklyn!!
College is great, the Pratt campus is like a little safe, warm place, if I wanted to I could just hole up on campus and pretend I was in Boston or something.
So far I've had a lot of cool classes, some, like 3-D design, I don't quite get, but art history and drawing are amazing, I'm actually looking forward to the next classes(how long will that last...)

This evening when I was running(I started cross country, by the way) we went to the ocean and I saw the whole Manhattan sky line, statue of liberty and all, it was gorgeous, water all sparkly, so pretty, kind of like something in a movie.

So I was thinking, almost all the girls in our family are in college right now, we should all do updates on our college experiences, on-line, as senior, as a freshmen, working in labs all the time... whatever.

Tomorrow I have a 4-D class, so maybe I'll be making some videos I can put up here.

That's a little run through on my NY college life so far, and hopefully I'll still like it when the homework starts to come in.

2 Comments:

Blogger falcons said...

Small and cozy like Boston? I guess Boston is small and cozy compared to NYC. But when I think small and cozy, I think Delta or someplace like that!

The run sounds beautiful, where were you? Were you at the Brooklyn Bridge?

College postings sound like a very good idea, I guess all Clay (Mark's-as Gramma Clay would say) women are in college except for Calllie who could post her impressions of H. School....

6:12 AM  
Blogger gwen said...

sounds wonderful.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home