Thursday, September 06, 2007

Boyfriend

As per mom's request, here is a picture of my new boyfriend:
His name is Ken Sims, he's a transfer student, and has either Sophomore of Junior standing, however he will be 21 in October, because he spent a year in Argentina before he went to college. He's about 6 feet tall, is very nice, kind of quiet, and adventurous. He is Jewish, lives in Des Moines, has one older sister, and his parents are still together. I think that you would all like him. My friends all approve of him. And so do I :P

(P.S. he looks less like Dave in person than he does in this picture. This is just the best picture I could find of him on Facebook)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks like a great guy!

9:46 PM  
Blogger gwen said...

hmmm, initial review satisfactory?

10:03 PM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

Wait, are you asking if I am satisfied? Or if my post is satisfactory? Or something else?

10:11 AM  
Blogger gwen said...

no, I was saying that I believe he passes initial screening. I am not sure why the question mark. I think I was going to ask if he gets adequate nutrition, but I thought it might be rude and deleted all but the question mark. The two of you might blow away if it gets gusty out, though.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Woah, no one told me you had a boy. He's cute.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

He is incredibly skinny, yes :P

5:52 PM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

Ken wants me to let you all know that this is an old picture of him.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your sweater! Sam

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home