Sunday, December 24, 2006

Rosie is crazy in me dreams!

The other night, I had a dream that we were looking at puppies in the kitchen, while Rosie was cooking. She casually began cutting off their tails, so I told her to stop. "That hurts them," I said. "How would you like it if someone started cutting off your fingers?" In response, Rosie took the knife and slowly sliced off the tip of her own thumb bellow the nail. "Stop that!" I cried, catching her thumb and frantically putting it on ice. "So?" she said, unfazed.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger gwen said...

Scary and yet plausible!! Rosie would totally do that! what was that book where the guy was being bullied, so he sliced off the tip of his finger and they never bothered him again? I think it was a memoir, it might have been a movie or something though....

11:43 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Weirdo...

3:47 PM  
Blogger falcons said...

Hm.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home