Tuesday, December 19, 2006

How does the future look?

Hey all,
I haven't posted anything in a while, so I thought that I may as well.
So, what's going on in my life? I'm going to Virginia after Christmas to have a Christmas party with Jenny and Elena. That should be really fun; it's been a long time since we've all three been together. From there I'm going straight back to school.
Next term I'm going to be taking Drawing 310, Human and Animal Relations (Bio 297?), and Modern Philosophy: Kant through Nietzsche (Phil 303). It should be pretty fun, though the philosophy class may be a little dry. I'm sick and tired of Nietzsche! I've already studied him at least three times in three seperate classes, and let me tell you, he's a complete pig!
Other than that, I haven't got too much planned for the immediate future. We'll see how things turn out. Until then, take care and much love!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger gwen said...

your classes sound like fun! human and animal relations could be interesting depending on the angle. In my his of med class we had a reading on human/livestock disease evoulution that was very interesting. there's also some very cool work going on about human evolution and lactose tolerance having to do with livestock....

1:08 PM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

Yeah, we talked about that in one of my Bio classes, too. It's really interesting, I think, that humans were origonally lactose intolerant.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home