Sunday, December 17, 2006

Bredon and Madie are talking in the kitchen, they're making food and talking about random, pretty interesting things. Christmas is cool, people stay up late and there's plenty of movies to mooch off of college kids.
HEY BREDON, what do you want for christmas? I don't know what to get- tell me. You too Dad.
So I want to cook some African food, like Baboti, some sort of egg-meat-weird pie.

Madie's making something with pepper, so I decided to draw her.
Hi Matthew, hi Mark, love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger gwen said...

Rosie, that is amazing! It looks exactly like her. I've never seen a drawing of a pepper mill before...cool

10:33 PM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

Awesome picture! I don't even remember what we were talking about...

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home