Sunday, December 17, 2006

marky



Well, I've been out of school for four days now. It's been nice. Christmas shopping is done, the house is sparkly (at least befor matthew and mark wake up) and I'm thinking up some ambitious baking and maybe refinishing projects. Matthew is in his tent having an imaginary sleepover with Luke Skywalker, so I have to be quiet. Mark is recharging - passed out so that he can wake up and discover weaknesses in our saftey and security perimiter. I miss all of you guys. The pictures are of Mark reclining on a patio chair, and of young peter parker removing his spider-man mask while slinging some web. Our oranges are almost ripe!
PS: the picture of matthew didn't load. Matt opened the box from home and we were delighted to find delicious cookies!!!! yum yum... And beautifly decotrated gingerbread men! Now I am doubly homesick!

2 Comments:

Blogger Madeleine said...

I miss you too, Gwen. you should try to load the pictuer of Matthew again, I would like to see it.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

That baby looks like Ben!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home