Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pencils!!
sketch books
unstretched canvas
gesso
acrylic paint
Professional grade mold latex
O.k., how about any art stuff
Clothes, I guess...shoes maybe
Music! Bob dylan(bringin' it all home) System of a down--mesmerize(or the new one Callie doesn't have) Black Sabbath-not live, Korn, Aerosmith--devil's got a new disguise --I don't really know what music I want, whatever--hard stuff.
Movies-cool ones
huggely buggely bears
Zippo
Get me what you like, this list is just for convenience sake- you can get me a purple bunny hat--whatever.

3 Comments:

Blogger gwen said...

does this apply to birthday too?

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Whatcha need a Zippo for Haaa? Music, Done. M@

9:50 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

Yep it applies to birhdays. Zippos are useful, what about lighting a grill?

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home