Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Musics

Hey everyone! I'm looking to expand my music tastes/library. What are your 5 favorite songs or artists?


These are probably (maybe?)  my favorite songs (though they change a lot depending on my mood, what I'm listening to a lot, what I've listened to too much, and what I've discovered recently), in no particular order:

Soul Love - David Bowie
Holland 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel
Gangsta - tUnE yArDs
On This Tidal Wave of Young Blood - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
Lonely Boy - Black Keys

2 Comments:

Blogger Booger Patrol said...

Oh man, very hard to pick. In no way an all-time, but the top 5 I've been listening to lately:

Ramona Falls - Brevony
Bearsuit - Itsuko Got Married
Chad VanGaalen - Beehives
Efterklang - Mirador
Baths - Lovely Bloodflow

I am in a moody multi-layered music phase right now.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

From music in the last few years, these are some of my favorites.
Laura Marling - - Goodbye England
John Prine - Clay Pigeons
Norah Jones - The Long Way Home
Regina Spektor - On the Radio
Fogging Molly - The Worst Day Since Yesterday

Didn't fit in The Avett Brothers or Gnarls Barkley, and don't know where to start with Bob Dylan.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home