Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ben's Story

A comedian and a kid were in an airport that was on a timezone. The comedian was trying to explain to the kid about timezones.
"Look", said the comedian, "it's two o'clock,if I step onthe other side of the lline it wi-" What line ? interrupted the kid . The comediangot out a piece of chalk and drew a line ."That line, ok"as I was saying when I step on that side of the line it'll be three o'clock. "Why ?" Asked the kid . Becaus of the timeline !
"You inventid a timeline ?No I didnt its just there . Somthing aubout the earth going around the su-"what about the earth going around the sun? I DONT KNOW ITS JUST ALWAYS DONE THAT!!!!!!!
An old man that was walking by said no thats not how you explain it your confusing him. see here little boy if I am going around the world and it took me two hours -"wow you must be a fast runner ."No no I will yous a jet . But I thought you siad if -theres only one way to teach you by doing it !!. Wow said the comedian as the old man jumped inthe nearest jet and flew of .Hey said a very confused pilot just as the old man parashooted out of the airplain and the plain crashed into a mounten



- Ben

5 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Ha, funny! did you make that up?
I Don't really get the ending though...

5:44 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Yes, I think something may need explaining about the ending, but keep telling jokes, because that makes life fun.

2:02 AM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

I like it! why did the plain crash, though?

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The old man couldn't fly.
Yes I did make it up.

Ben Clay

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should do names for the kid the comedian and the old man.

Sam Clay

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home