Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Hey everyone. Hey to all of you who have finals!
In the next week my first semester of college is going to summed up by all of my various teachers. yay.
I have some pretty cool final projects though. Like I'm making a video giving you step by step instructions on how to fly. I'm also making a spinning top, and I'm painting and drawing myself. And coming up with a topic for an english paper, our teacher had no idea what we should write for our last paper, instead he told us all about Mr Rogers and how he was his hero. My english teacher's so cool...
Right now I'm avoiding piles and piles of art history stuff. My roommate's doing the same thing, we just had a 20 minute talk about ramen noodles and scary dogs. Desperate.
I'm really excited about seeing all of you family people over christmas, and having christmas, and a break, all of it!! Yay!!!
I'm lulling myself into a false sense of security, I'm the hare, homework is the tortoise, I better get back to work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Booger Patrol said...

Flying is easy. You just throw yourself at the ground and deliberately miss.

6:21 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

Or falling with style as Buzz says.
Ramen noodles and scary dogs...yes the two of you were using desparate avoidance techniques. I have been employing many techiniques for avoidance myself, like organizing the sock basket and ironing t-shirts but as you say the tortoise is still there plodding along and we hares need to wrastle that guy to the ground. The snow is beautiful here by the way, oh, shoveling is a great avoidance maneuver..off I go!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Great to hear your excitement over school. I hope it is a very strong finish. Don't slow up until you cross the finish line, rabbit. I'm looking forward to Christmas and everyone together. What fun!
Dad

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home