Sunday, January 27, 2008

So you people are going to have to read this from the bottom to top. Cause I couldn't figure out how to switch it up. Don't cheat!
(wow this turned out to be sorta long...)





back to my usual occupations....



Oh and thanks for the chili beans!

Bye bus, and see ya dad!

"Sayonara Rosie."

Where are we...?


Represent! Wooot! Morgan to the Stanley.
I like the enomous hersheys bar in the background...it'd feed a crowd ya'll.



Sandwhiches! "It's like a cow with cracker on either side!"

That yellow M was blinking like crazy!


hey, it's the solution.


Times. Square. !



Window shoppin'.


Wow, it's the marble people! and they're photographing us!


Dad tried some fancy shootin'. A little more effectively.


He's sick of pictures, but there is no escape!

look, it's two identical towers. dejavu?



I was trying out some fancy shootin'. Looks more like I took a lighter to the back of the picture



Where's goldilocks?


Places to go people. no time to stop for paparazzi!


A looming fence. I was very tempted hop it.

In case you didn't notice in the last shot, here's a closer look at the flying wolves. yeah, pretty cool, unfortunetely the were in the process of installing this piece. but we got a pretty good look from the above stories, including several large heaps of the stiff legged canines, waitin' to fly!


Gugenhiemen!





I pulled out my camera in the subway. All I needed to look more like a tourist was one of those
I LOVE NY!! t's



Dad came out today, yay! And guess what he brought? My abandoned camera! I subsequently spent the rest of the day taking pictures as we explored Mannhatten.

5 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

oh yeah, and ya'll need to check out this website: http://www.bodocus.com/
look under 'documentaries' and go to anthropology.
watch 'the century of self'


also look at www.storyofstuf.com

fun stuff, if you like speeches about polution, and over production. and/or old documentaries.

9:35 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Wow you were really snappin'! I love the flying wolves. It looks like you were having a wonderful time...I wish i could have been in your back pockets! I love you!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

Wow, looks really fun. I miss you tons.

5:17 PM  
Blogger gwen said...

looks like a REALLY fun day! funny story, matt thought dad posted the blog, and he said "gwen, does your dad say WOOT?"

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on no car crashes building explosions or evil overlords



Sam the horrible scorpion king.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home