Sunday, November 19, 2006

Spain



I'm off to Spain in 5 days, so, here's a question. What would people like me to bring back for them? Postcards? Clothing? Absynthe? :P
Here's the lowdown on my trip. I'm leaving on the 24th, and arriving on the 25th. I'll be staying at a pretty little hostel on top of a mountain in the middle of Collserola Park in the heart of Barcelona. Here are some pictures of the park that David took for me.
On the 1st of December, I'm heading over to London for a few days, where I will visit my friend Perrie and see the city (I could also get you something from there, if you would like). Then, on the 3rd, I'm coming back to Barcelona, and catching a flight back home on the 4th.
After I get back, I'll post a bunch of pictures from my travels.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger gwen said...

I would like some polished spanish rocks, or really cool rocks that you find. Also perhaps the treasure of the orient?

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home